Hero Hunters Hack is out for everyone to use! This hack is free to use and always available online.
Hero Hunters Hack works on both Android and iOS device. No root or jailbreak is need to run or use this hack. Using this hack you can generate unlimited Cash and Gold for Free. Hero Hunters Generator Hack is always available online. It safe to use and always updated to work on the latest version of Hero Hunters.
Hero Hunters is a mobile game by Hothead Games. Hero Hunters is a team-based third-person shooter which utilizes destructible cover elements and takes a page out of the MOBA book with a variety of character classes to play as. One of the amazing features of the game is that you can be able to take up to 5 characters into battle at a time and then switch between them on the fly.
Tell your friends to play Hero Hunters and impress them with your account with lots of Gold and Cash using our Hero Hunters Hack.
Feature of Hero Hunters Hack
- Unlimited Cash
- Unlimited Gold
- Server based(Hack is online based)
- No download needed
- Works on Android/iOS/PC
- Anti-Ban Script
- Automatic Updates on Hero Hunters Hack
How to use Hero Hunters Hack
- Click The “ACCESS ONLINE GENERATOR” to begin Hero Hunters Hack
- Enter username of your account.
- Choose your desired amount of Cash and Gold.
- Proceed to last step.
Hero Hunters: Top Tips & Cheats You Need to Know
This is guide from Heavy.com that gives the top tips and cheats you should use on Hero Hunters aside from the Hero Hunters Hack available here.
1. Skill Deploys
• Sometimes it’s better to hold onto a charged skill so you can use it at just the right moment. For example: Mandrake’s Tomahawk has a very low cast time, which makes it ideal for interrupting the skills of enemy heroes. Dogface is most effective when you deploy Heavy Cal and Fire At Will simultaneously.
2. Quick Charge
3. Aim Matters
• Some skills can be aimed by holding down the Skill button. This can be used to maximize the destructive potential. Try lining multiple enemies up in Richter’s Thumper Shockwave to stun them all at once.
4. Smart Dodges
• Dodging to another cover point isn’t just a good way to avoid grenades. Having your cover break in front of you or being hit with some heavy attacks can temporarily disorient your Hero. Dodging can still be used during this reaction though, which prevents you from being an easy target.
5. The Gauntlet
6. Surviving the Assault
• Even though you meet the power recommendation on the game’s most challenging missions, like Co-op Raid and Assault on City Hall, they most likely won’t be a walk in the park. Good team composition and strategy is required for success. Start by focusing on your team; bring along a Mandrake at Gold to cloak weak teammates, Moss for heals, and Maven for great AOE damage. Any additional Heroes should be Crowd Control-focused. In the Raid, focus on killing supporting fodder quickly but try to ignore the low-threat fodder like Assault Troopers as they will spawn Stun Snipers when killed. Bosses will spawn additional fodder when they reach low health, so don’t always target them first. Save Mandrake’s Tomahawk to interrupt Savage’s Spray and Pray.
• Pay attention to the elements of enemies you’re shooting, especially in Hero-centric modes like PVP and Gauntlet. Green arrows above the enemy’s Elemental Icon on your HUD means you’ll be dealing Bonus Damage, while red arrows means you’ll be dealing less damage. The AI will not prioritize targets by element, so you can make a big difference by switching to a Hero with an elemental advantage over your enemies and prioritizing targets you’ll deal Bonus Damage against.
8. Gold Skills
• Pay attention to Gold Skills when deciding which Heroes to invest in. Many Heroes have Gold skills that are complete game changers. Keel turns into a powerful healer whenever enemy cover is destroyed, especially when paired with a Hero that excels at destroying cover, like Baron. Phoenix gains the ability to resurrect herself after being killed. Halloway begins distributing damage taken between his Holo Doubles, making him much more tanky-like. Bolt’s Gold Skill is the “called shot” which is a powerful long-range blast.